Friday 7 September 2007

It was raining hippos today, strong wind and hale. It started with beautiful sunshine and as the day went by, the clouds moved in and soon it was raining and the wind was blowing. From my office window I saw the rain and the wind, it looked pretty scary to be out there. I could hardly see the beautiful Swan River. And I was just plain tired, and wish I could come home and snug into my warm bed. Ahh.. but work wouldn't allow me even time to rest - there were loads and loads of work. Someone came into the office at around 11 am, saw me and asked 'Did you just get up??' I guess I must have looked very tired and disheveled.

Oh.. wait! I can hear the wind blowing outside, and my guess is it is raining too. At times like this I am grateful to be home. At least I can get warm under my blanket. I don't know why but I am still very tired, perhaps an early night?

No comments: