Thursday 27 September 2007

Deep within a forest, at the summit of a volcano, exists an extraordinary world—a world where something else is possible. A world called Varekai....

And so the story began, and what an amazing 2 hour entertainment it was, where audiences were brought into a world of sounds and colours. The costumes were fabulous, the sound system was pretty amazing for a show in a tent. The acrobatic movements were out of this world. I wish I could take some pics and show you all, but unfortunately it is not allowed :-( The only complaint is that the seats were not very comfortable..haha.. and you don't really know what they were singing about. I thought that they were using french, but my friend said it was actually gibberish! haha.. BUt there were bits and pieces of logical language, like 'sorry mate' or 'la lune' .. :-) There were also merchandise for sale, and of course they were expensive. The cheapest would be the key ring, but I didn't get any. Perhaps I will just keep the ticket :-) Not cheap too, $89!! BUT.. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't indulged himself in this kaleidoscopic world of colours populated by magical creatures. It is indeed a show worth watching.

Varekei


No comments: