Sunday 26 August 2007

Sunday..

A day of rest, and it was indeed a day of rest, for the weather permits no outdoor activity. I was awaken early this morning at about 4 am by the wind that was blowing furiously outside my window. I was glad that I was in my warm bed :-) And today was the second time in my life since I moved to this country that I wish I own a car!

The wind blew the whole day, laced with rain and so darn cold!!! So with nowhere to go, I was resigned with just being at home. Luckily I have everything I need at home. And luckily I had someone to accompany me :-) Aha!! No, No, not someone tangible, unfortunately ( I wish he was! hehe.. ) but someone who interests me so much he kept me company the whole day! Now you might be wondering who I am talking about- someone, yet not tangible - I must have lost my mind.. haha.. not really, I was talking about Harry Potter. Yes, I finally started reading book 5 and I could now understand why my friends went gaga over his books, and why millions of people were hoodwinked over him. I have never been so engrossed in a book since... well.. since I read Judith McNaught's Paradise!! It was that good :-) I hadn't expected to be stuck on the book when I started this morning but it was good. I am half way through (it is a thick book) and I hope to finish it by tomorrow.. then I can start on book 6 (hurray!!)

It has indeed been a good day, albeit being stuck at home with nowhere to go.

No comments: