Monday 20 August 2007

Bouncing boobs Part II..

Hehe.. remember bouncing boobs?? Now you must be wondering why is this girl so obsess with boobs? Well, I can't help it if people keep bouncing them while walking.. haha.. Today, it's not the issue with no bra, it is actually bouncing with bra!!! Right, imagine, big boobs, small poorly -supported bra, tight top and high heel shoes!! Can you see bouncing??? Heheh... well, I can't help it if most boobs are at my eye level - the curse of being short in an ang mo country. But then perhaps the lady was just trying to flaunt her 'asset' :-) I wonder if men like watching bouncing you know what :-)

Talking about being short, it is also a disadvantage when I am in the bus. I was travelling home from work today and the bus was kinda full. So I got a seat next to a girl. I much prefer the window seat, but beggars can't be choosers, right? Anyway, there was nothing wrong with the girl next to me. As the bus moved along it stopped by almost every stop to pick up people who were also as eager as me to get home. In came this tall man, who happened to park himself next to me. Now in a situation like this, there are 2 ways one can stand, on the aisle, facing the front, or side with body facing the passenger, which is a preferred position in order for one to hang on to the rail above. (Again if you are short, you just hold on to the back rest, can't reach the rail above) If you stand facing the passenger, you will always have your bum facing the other passenger. This is what happened. He was facing the other side, his bum was facing me. Now, since I am short, this puts my face right to the level of his bum!! Now, don't laugh. If I were taller, I would be facing his back. As I was sitting there, I kept thinking, what if he 'break wind'???? OMG.. that would be awful!!! Hahahahaha... he didn't, fortunately, but it could happen.. :-) I am awful, aren't I???? Sorrry.. hehehe...

Then there was this man who wanted to exit the bus. As usual when you want to exit, ring the bell, stand up and start walking towards the door. But what happens when the bus is quite full and there are people already standing at the doorway? Well then, just stand where you are and wait until the bus stops. Now I am not advising you on what to do.. I actually wanted to highlight a little thing that the man did. He rang the bell, then stood up. He had a big backpack with him. Naturally when seated, backpack comes off and rest on the knee. When it's time to alight, naturally it goes back to the shoulder. This was what he did - he swung his backpack onto his shoulder and guess what?? Right into my face. Nearly hit me!! Again I thought, this is really me living dangerously!! What if he swung and hit my face???? And while standing there and the bus was still moving, his body moved too, so I had the bag right at my face. I had to turn my face the other way! My imagination was running wild with 'what ifs'!! Hahah.. I think I read too many Calvin and Hobbes comics..

No comments: