Friday 24 August 2007

'I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud
That floats on high over vales and hills,When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;Beside the lake, beneath the trees,Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.


Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the Milky Way,They stretch'd in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:Ten thousand saw I at a glance,Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.'


And that was what I saw as I walked into the foyer this morning.. a sea of daffodils!! Well, not really a sea.. haha.. more like buckets of daffodils, for sale. Yes, it is daffodils day, dedicated to the cancer society. All proceeds from the sale goes to the society. They were also selling pens, pins, wristbands and teddy bears :-) But the flowers were the nicest!!

And now they are sitting at home :-)

No comments: