Thursday 30 August 2007

Ever observe the face of the people who walk past you, be it on the way to or from work? Some look very serious, some look harried, some look tired while others just want to get to the bus station as quickly as their feet can carry them. And some, have a smile on their face :-) They are oblivious to people staring at them, wondering why they are smiling. Sometimes I just glanced at these smiling faces, thinking, 'Gee someone is happy today.' Oh I don't see them the time, occasionally I do, like today. Well, at least someone has something to smile about. Maybe she is on her way to meet someone, or maybe he is going home to have dinner with his loved one. Or just maybe she has just heard some good news and can't help but smile. But beware of those who are smiling all the time, they might be a bit 'sot'..

Admittedly, I do that too sometimes. When I know that I am meeting someone soon , I smile. When I read a text message from a friend I haven't heard from a long time, I smile. When I go to sleep and remembers something nice that happened, I would have a smile on my face. A smiling baby, the rainbow in the sky, beautiful flowers, clear blue sky - they all make me smile. And above all, when I see the person I most wanted to see, I will :-)

I guess it's the little things that make my heart light..

Hey, smile today, never know who will smile back at ya...

No comments: