Friday 29 June 2007

Bienvenue




'Bonjour, comment allez vous?'

The first french sentence I heard, and my love story with the language began. In the four short weeks being immersed into the language and the culture, I could understand why french is la langue d'amour. From 'Je m'appelle Beatrice' to having a conversation, French was simply facinating. What started as a 4 weeks course turns into a 9 months love affair and at the end of it, I felt as if I were one of elite ones :-) That was many years ago, I don't feel so elite now.. haha

As for the pretty pics above, no, unfortunately, I haven't been there :-) but I would love to do so one day, to stroll along the La Seine, window shopping along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées(also known as La plus belle avenue du monde - The most beautiful avenue in the world), enjoying a visit to the Louvre or climb le tour d'Eiffel, eating a baguette while sipping a cup of hot café au lait. La Vie en Rose in Paris, the city of love - I would love to be there one day..Want to come along???

No comments: