Saturday 14 July 2007

Yipppiee!!!

It's the weekend again!!! More time to do my own stuff and not think about work :-) Not that work days are no good, it's the luxury of being able to wake up late on Saturdays! Yeah, especially during the winter month when the sun does not rise until 7 am and it's bloody cold! Haha.. anyway, having said that, the next question is - what to do this weekend?? After doing the usual 'laundry, cleaning, tidying..etc etc..' that is. Hmmm.. last weekend I rearranged the furniture in my unit, now it looks more homey. This week, probably I will just sit home and hibernate, with one or two nice DVDs on, sipping my usual cuppa. It's a nice day out there though, the sun is shining and it is very tempting to go out and enjoy the warmth. Perhaps later this afternoon I will go for a walk down the river. Haven't done that for a long time now. That would be great :-) Or maybe if I am not lazy, might just take the bus to town and go watch 'Transformers'. 'Harry Potter' is playing but will give it a miss until the whole hoo-haa is over. Judging from the popularity of the show, the cinema would be jam-packed with people, especially now with school children on their break. Ahh well.. we'll see. The day is just starting, and another day to go tomorrow.

No comments: