Sunday 29 July 2007

A series of unfortunate events

First, there was the cough and the cold, now the toilet is blocked!! Double with the fact that it is the weekend, how much worse can it get?? Well, I have tried various ways to get it unblocked, all the DIY methods, but I guess this is something that I cannot fix and just have to wait another day until the plumber can come. This is not the first time it happens, the last time it happened was when I first moved in, and the plumber who came told me it would happen again. And sure enough, it is happening again. Maybe I should go to plumbing school and learn how to unblock a toilet! Now that's a thought :-)

Anyway, I am 99% OK now so the blocked toilet is just there to annoy me :-)
I hope nothing else happens..fingers crossed!

No comments: