Friday 27 April 2007

It has started to feel like winter, day is cold, night is even colder..every where I go, I need my jacket or sweater and my scarf. The day is getting shorter and the night longer. Day after day, it is getting more and more difficult to get up early to go to work, for the warm bed is very tempting indeed. I don't mind the cold weather really, especially when I remember how warm it was when I was home last. I wonder what it would be like when winter is here, by then I think I would need an slip, a shirt, a sweater and on top of that, a winter jacket, and scarf and socks.. oh, and gloves too. Not forgetting,thick stockings under my pants.It is freezing when standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus.. heheh..and yesterday I found out that St George's Terrace,the street where I work in, is a wind tunnel!!! No wonder it's sooo cold. From outside my office, I could hear the wind in the elevator shaft, and it sounds scary. Ahh well, another month to go before winter arrives, still got time to stock up on winter clothing so that I will always be warm :-)- well, that or find a man to keep me warm.. hahahah...

No comments: