Saturday 21 April 2007

I have returned!!!! :-) such a relieve to be back on this stranger land which I call home now. After 10 days back home (KK lah...) it feels good to be back. It had been a warm and humid 10 days in KK, air was stuffy and I was sweating like a piggy the whole time. You can go into the shower and you'll be sweating by the time you come out from the bathroom..sometimes I wonder 'Why do I bother showering??' hehehe...sometimes I shower 3 times a day!!!! When I go out to eat with friends, I pray that it will be at a place with aircon so that I can eat in peace :-)And oh, thank goodness for air-conditioned car!!!!

I was glad to be back, even for the short time. I managed to meet up with close friends and relatives in between running around trying to sort out some loose ends.10 days were really too short to do all the things that I'd wanted to do.Wish I had more time. It was great meeting up with old friends and colleagues. It's been sometime since I engaged in some serious gossipping..hahah... I had a hectic schedule but a great one.

Today I went to Mathilda Bay for a walk and while sitting down on the bench beside the Swan River, I realised how fresh the air was, and how much space there was (and by space I mean, the surrounding). The air was cold and crisp. And the beauty of it all was - there was no sweat!!

For friends who are reading this right now, you should come and experience this, it's worth it :-)

No comments: