Friday 26 October 2007

It's Friday again today, time passes so quickly before you know it, it will be Christmas!! And looking at the weather outside, it would be a bliss to crawl into bed and hibernate :-) Well, the working day is almost over now, time to pack my bag and head to the lifts - time to go home. Tomorrow would be a sleep in morning, as it is the only morning luxury I have the whole week. And the question would be, what would be the plans for the weekend - million dollar question, one which I do not have a definite answer to at the moment but I am sure one would come up soon. Usually I will leave my options open :-)

Well, another day is passing by and another year older and hopefully wiser ( no, no, not my birthday). Everyday we learn new things, be it new information or new experiences. Sometimes it is worth taking a moment and ponder about this, and in that way we will know that our everyday life is not wasted. Sometimes I felt like I have not achieved much in a day, but if I really looked closely I would see that I might have accomplished a small feat and not realising it. I was reading excerpts from the e-book 'How to catch and keep a man' and what it said about why a man lost interest after a while is so scary. The outline of the scenario which leads to the man leaving is also very real. It also talks about the power of 'attraction' and how a man decides when he has met the one. Some of the ideas are pretty good. Well I haven't downloaded the e-book for a good read but it did make me think.. haha... Anyway, it's amazing how people could make millions out of simple everyday experiences.

What is life in store for me? Good things hopefully. What's in store for me this weekend? :-) also good things I hope.

No comments: