Monday 26 March 2007

Daylight savings have now officially ended at 3am Sunday morning, that's when we turned back our clock by an hour. So now, we are on the same time as KK.. I enjoyed daylight savings although many people do not like it. It is always enjoyable to have the extra daylight at the end of the day. The sun only sets at around 8 30 pm!! Imagine all the things that one can do after work. I enjoy going for my walks after dinner. I guess many parents found it difficult getting their kids to go to bed as it is still very hot at 7 pm. When it first started, it felt so weird but after a while I adapted and began to enjoy it. I remembered when I went to KL to study and as we all know the sun doesn't set until around 730pm in KL. I used to marvel at the extra sunlight where we could go and have games after class.
Well, daylight savings will be back again in August I reckon. Meanwhile, winter is just around the corner and it is getting colder by the day. Yippiee!! my second winter in Oz :-)

2 comments:

RoslynCT said...

It's super humid in KK, Beth. The moment you turn the shower off, you start sweating. Imagine putting on makeup while you're sweating... sometimes I wonder why I bother. Today I had the air con on most of the day. Yeah I will pay for it when the bill comes.

But it's just so humid...:(

Layuuu...

bea said...

I know how it feels Ros, that's why I am enjoying the weather here.I does get cold sometimes especially when the wind blows. A few days ago we had some really strange weather,cold like winter time. I was waiting for the bus after work, and even tho I had my sweater and panty hose and pants on, my legs were still freezing.
I guess you can't have it all :-)