Thursday 1 March 2007

Today is Powerball Jackpot 33 MILLION Day!!!!!Did I buy? Sure did!! Did I win?? Donno yet.. haven't checked..maybe.. hopefully!! and if I won, I will be a millionaire..haha.. wishful thinking. Well, it's always good to have a dream, even if it's just a wishful one.

So first day of Autumn. It rained the whole good part of the day, looks like rain again tomorrow. Its cold outside and I am staying home. Thought of going for a walk by the river, but too cold, especially when the wind blows. It's 8.05pm and it is just getting dark. That's the good thing with having daylight savings. We have more daylight in summer, it doesn't get dark till about 8 45 pm, so more time to go walk walk.. Now it starts getting dark much earlier, around about this time. We also don't get the sun until about 7 am too nowadays. I think I will have to go catch a bus in the dark during winter.. eeeeiiii... haha..

Ok, so what's the latest gossip in town? Apart from jackpot? Hmm.. parents getting sued if their child is too fat, more corrupted ministers got the sack, government allowing surrogacy, and students dealing drugs in schools are just some of the hot gossips going around now.

No comments: