Monday 21 May 2007

Trying out my cooking skills :-)

Yeap, just like the title suggest, trying out my cooking skills. For friends who know me, this will make them laugh :-) Yes, I know, I know... not a terribly good cook. Well, I know I can fry eggs, or boil rice. Anyway, the challenge of the day was to make 'Curry Puffs' !!! My friend Valerie was very patient in showing me what to do. This was my third attempt, and I think I am getting better at it. So just how to make curry puffs? Easy, first, dice some potatoes, next.. ok, I think a pic paints a thousand words, so let me show you some.. though I must admit, I missed out on her making the dough!! haha.. I was watching a DVD then..


Preparing for the challenge - challengers having lunch first


Preparing the potatoes


Taking a break- posing in front of the TV :-)


Enjoying a call from this bloke :-)



Frying the onions


The curry power


The filling - in the wok


Looks like a chef eh?? hehe



Now what were we doing? I think still preparing the puffs :-)


Cleaning up


And the finally!!! :-) puffs and dinner

Mmmm.. looks like making curry puffs is very taxing on the brain, we were famished after that!! haha

No comments: